Fruition Refund Policy
Fruition’s Commitment to You:
Fruition Tuition is dedicated to delivering quality learning outcomes for every learner and to supporting families .
We will do everything possible to inspire your child and to provide them with significant learning outcomes:
- increased confidence
- conceptual understanding
- enhanced skills
- improved self-esteem
- independent learning strategies
- improved concentration
- increased success to fulfil their potential.
We are committed to ensuring that the process is sustained until the agreed number of lessons purchased has been used within the nominated timeframes . We will not quit our commitment to you to help your child be the best that they can be and for this reason Fruition’s Refund Policy is as follows:
Should you choose to break the commitment we have agreed upon or have simply changed your mind and decided not to complete the learning program and hours purchased, you would not be entitled to a refund for the unused hours, however Fruition will:
- hold the hours in credit, for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase, for you to use in the future
- allow the hours to be transferred to another learner
- allow the hours to be transferred to another Fruition Tuition service*
- allow the hours to be transferred to another Fruition Learning Centre
- provide tuition services on-line where possible
- donate the hours to a charity like Bravehearts Inc., for child sexual abuse victim, at your request.
The only way we can keep our commitment to you to deliver inspirational outcomes is through sustained and regular attendance.
*For hours being transferred to another Fruition service, the value of the hours remaining will be re-calculated at the new service hourly rate and an admin fee will apply for the transfer.
Nonetheless, in some instances, you could be entitled to a refund or a partial refund. For more information, visit: http://www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au/guarantees-warranties-refunds.htm (QLD) http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au (VIC)