At Fruition, there are no two learning programs the same because no two learners are the same!
We begin by conducting a no-obligation assessment to determine:
- Preferred learning styles (listening, watching or doing)
- Strength and growth areas (identify any gaps)
- The best strategies to achieve success and confidence
We will spend 45 minutes with each learner and 45 minutes with the carer providing you with clear feedback. We will provide you with a:
- full report
- brochure describing our Fruition Experience
- learning styles booklet to better understand how the brain learns best
- brochure of Fruition Tuition reviews
This will provide you with a clear individualised program to suit the learner’s needs, your time availability and your budget. At Fruition, our mission is to inspire successful learners and support families.
Click here to visit our pricing page. We also encourage you to like our Fruition Tuition Facebook Page for free education tips and tricks.