WHY DO FAMILIES LOVE FRUITION?
We are really happy with the progress of both our kids who attend Fruition. The best part is the increase in confidence my kids are showing in relation to school work. Compared to the other tuition systems we have tried, Fruition is worlds better.’ Tammy
‘The most noticeable improvement would be our daughter’s overall confidence with learning. We are very happy with our experience at Fruition and highly recommend your business to others.’ Tara
‘The warm engaging approach and professional attitude of the tutors. I am very happy with all aspects of Fruition and have recommended you to other parents.’ Monica
‘Our daughter’s confidence has improved so much since she started at Fruition. She is actually excited about learning!’ Peta
‘Fruition delivers good service, skilled staff and repition in the program.’ Michelle
‘Modern learning approaches that appeal to children. The staff are well informed on children behaviour and manage them effectively.’ Sheree
‘The staff are very friendly and the program is easy for children to use independently.’ Emma
Responding to report cards – Indooroopilly Tutors
Once again it is report card season. It’s a time that can bring a smile to your child’s face while creating significant anxiety for another. Regardless of how they are received, report cards are an unavoidable part of your child’s school life and are a valuable tool in assessing and planning for student’s success. Finding the best tutors for your child can be crucial. Our local Indooroopilly tutors provide our students with success and confidence.
Furthermore, it is important to make the most of your child’s report card to sustain good results and to make improvements for next time. If the gaps are beginning to show, it may be time to support your child with a tutor.
Try these strategies to make the most of the report card:
- Always look on the bright side. If the academic grades are not what you had hoped for, look at the comments regarding effort and behaviour. Praise your child for the efforts that have been made.
- Talk rather than react. Take the time to talk with your child and ask questions. How have they been coping in class and did they feel prepared for the assessment task? If effort and behaviour were less than satisfactory and you feel as thought express your disappointment and discuss why.
- Review the homework routine. Homework reflects work that is being completed in class and provides an opportunity for you to monitor progress. Ensure your child has an allocated time and place to complete set tasks, and make yourself available to answer questions and examine the quality of work.
- Set goals. While results on the current report card can’t be changed, the next report is yet to be written. Discuss with your child what they are hoping to achieve in the New Year and set realistic goals that enable this to transpire.
- The Best Indooroopilly Tutors. At Fruition, we will determine your child’s strength and growth areas, preferred learning style and the best strategies for success. We will then create an individualised learning program for your child. Act now and book a tutor at Fruition Tuition Indooroopilly.