Testimonials – Burpengary Tutors
CHELSEA – Year 5
Chelsea began at Fruition Tuition with low confidence and high frustration levels. We tried quite a few Burpengary tutors with little success. Thanks to Tammy, Kylie and their team she is now a confident learner who no longer gets frustrated, but utilizes the strategies she has learnt at Fruition Tuition. Tammy and Kylie treat Chelsea as if she is the most important and amazing person in the world, and even on the days her motivation is low she walks out feeling proud of herself and smiling. I couldn’t recommend Fruition Tuition more highly.
CHARLIZE – Year 4
Throughout the Fruition Program, Charlize has continually gained confidence within herself. Not only with her school work, but in all aspects of her young life. By helping her catch up to the same level as her peers, she has become a happier young lady and the willingness to learn new skills has returned. No longer afraid of challenges, Charlize has made new friends and is more confident in school than ever before. The staff have been absolutely amazing. Thank you for all your support!
Responding to report cards – Burpengary Tutors
Once again it is report card season. It’s a time that can bring a smile to your child’s face while creating significant anxiety for another. Regardless of how they are received, report cards are an unavoidable part of your child’s school life and are a valuable tool in assessing and planning for student’s success. Finding the best tutors for your child can be crucial. Our local Burpengary tutors provide our students with success and confidence.
Furthermore, it is important to make the most of your child’s report card to sustain good results and to make improvements for next time. If the gaps are beginning to show, it may be time to support your child with a tutor.
Try these strategies to make the most of the report card:
- Always look on the bright side. If the academic grades are not what you had hoped for, look at the comments regarding effort and behaviour. Praise your child for the efforts that have been made.
- Talk rather than react. Take the time to talk with your child and ask questions. How have they been coping in class and did they feel prepared for the assessment task? If effort and behaviour were less than satisfactory and you feel as thought express your disappointment and discuss why.
- Review the homework routine. Homework reflects work that is being completed in class and provides an opportunity for you to monitor progress. Ensure your child has an allocated time and place to complete set tasks, and make yourself available to answer questions and examine the quality of work.
- Set goals. While results on the current report card can’t be changed, the next report is yet to be written. Discuss with your child what they are hoping to achieve in the New Year and set realistic goals that enable this to transpire.
- The Best Burpengary Tutors. At Fruition, we will determine your child’s strength and growth areas, preferred learning style and the best strategies for success. We will then create an individualised learning program for your child. Act now and book a tutor at Fruition Tuition Burpengary.