Recently, a very happy client wrote this letter about our Fruition Bald Hills tutors. We consider it a privilege to support her family and change the lives of her two daughters.
“My two 6 year old twin girls were diagnosed with a learning difficulty, in speech & language, at a young age and were lagging behind in their learning. After researching a few tuition options I chose to enrol them in Fruition Bald Hills, in 2013 to assist with their curriculum understanding and retention. Since then the girls have flourished, showing great improvement in their grades and participation in classroom activities. When originally tested the girls were only at a Prep level, even though they were in later part of Year 1. Even with their learning difficulties they have progressed and now, 2 years later, are showing result of now scoring in their year level, Year 3.
I believe the Fruition program is the best computerised tuition program available currently as it is individualised to each student. It does not advance to new learning points until the student shows a consistency in understanding and retention and intermittently tests retention of previously learnt information which other programs do not do.
The holiday program that Fruition Bald Hills offers is outstanding. This program makes learning fun for the students by conducting two 2hr learning sessions which are broken up by activity time, which was educational in itself. Stats show that students forget what they have learnt over holiday periods, especially the 6 weeks of Christmas holidays. By my girls attending these sessions on holidays it not only kept them practicing what they have learnt, it allowed them to advance their learning. A great option!
I cannot speak for any other Franchise other than Bald Hills but, but if all sites staff are close to the quality of Bald Hills, I do not doubt any student will enjoy and advance within this environment. ”
Responding to report cards – Bald Hills Tutors
Once again it is report card season. It’s a time that can bring a smile to your child’s face while creating significant anxiety for another. Regardless of how they are received, report cards are an unavoidable part of your child’s school life and are a valuable tool in assessing and planning for student’s success. Finding the best tutors for your child can be crucial. Our local Bald Hills tutors provide our students with success and confidence.
Furthermore, it is important to make the most of your child’s report card to sustain good results and to make improvements for next time. If the gaps are beginning to show, it may be time to support your child with a tutor.
Try these strategies to make the most of the report card:
- Always look on the bright side. If the academic grades are not what you had hoped for, look at the comments regarding effort and behaviour. Praise your child for the efforts that have been made.
- Talk rather than react. Take the time to talk with your child and ask questions. How have they been coping in class and did they feel prepared for the assessment task? If effort and behaviour were less than satisfactory and you feel as thought express your disappointment and discuss why.
- Review the homework routine. Homework reflects work that is being completed in class and provides an opportunity for you to monitor progress. Ensure your child has an allocated time and place to complete set tasks, and make yourself available to answer questions and examine the quality of work.
- Set goals. While results on the current report card can’t be changed, the next report is yet to be written. Discuss with your child what they are hoping to achieve in the New Year and set realistic goals that enable this to transpire.
- The Best Bald Hills Tutors. At Fruition, we will determine your child’s strength and growth areas, preferred learning style and the best strategies for success. We will then create an individualised learning program for your child. Act now and book a tutor at Fruition Tuition Bald Hills.