Why choose Fruition Tuition Toowomba?
At Fruition Tuition, there are no two learning programs the same because no two learners are the same!
We begin by understanding how the learner learns best, their strengths and growth areas, the causes of any gaps we discover, and the best learning strategies to use. After identifying the preferred learning styles, it is our job to adjust our strategies and processes accordingly, to optimise the results for each learner.
At Fruition we teach with conceptual understanding. Information learned with conceptual understanding is frequently stored in the long term memory. The opposite is also true – information that is simply memorised through repetition is more likely to be stored in short term memory only.
We are so happy to introduce our specialised School Holiday Programs:
- Early Childhood Program – Catch up on the Prep Year concepts!
- Get Ready for Prep – Give Your Child a Flying Start!
- Intensive Catch-Up Course – All Ages, All Needs, All Subjects
- Writing Course – Basics from sentence structure to Narrative and Persuasive Writing
- Study Skills Course – Learning Styles, Mind Mapping, Exam Tips and so much more….
* terms and conditions apply. Ask your local Fruition Learning centre for more details.
Testimonials From Our Fruition Families
What are mums saying about Fruition?
“In an ideal world, every child should have access to Fruition.” – Carrie
“I wish I had made the decision to come to Fruition sooner.” – Donna
“Best decision we made! Staff are very professional, lovely people to deal with. We are thrilled by how much our daughter has improved, and maths ‘tears’ have finally stopped after five long years!!!” – Libby
“I am impressed with the massive improvements my son has made in maths and reading. It shows in his growing confidence in everyday situations.” – Kelly
“The program and staff are exceptional.” – Jessica
“Fruition is friendly and helpful to everyone.” – Margaret
“I have enjoyed my four year association with Fruition, with noticeable results. I will spread the name to friends and family, so they can enjoy the results.” – Fiona
“Very happy with the service provided. My child’s results have improved.” – Debbie
“I can see my child’s marks coming from ‘Cs’ to ‘Bs’. It’s great to see her improve and now understand what she is learning at school.” – Joan
“After she started at Fruition, (my daughter) was told by her teacher that she was the most improved Maths B student in the whole grade, not just her class. This was because she had one on one time with her tutor, who she adores and gets along so well with. It really makes learning and understanding the maths concepts a lot better.” – Pippa
“We have found the Fruition Tuition team to be a very professional and focused group of people who maintain contact and feedback and are dedicated to assisting (my daughter) achieve the marks that she would like.” – Michelle
Responding to report cards – Maths Tutor Toowoomba
Once again it is report card season. It’s a time that can bring a smile to your child’s face while creating significant anxiety for another. Regardless of how they are received, report cards are an unavoidable part of your child’s school life and are a valuable tool in assessing and planning for student’s success. Finding the best tutors for your child can be crucial. Our local Toowoomba tutors provide our students with success and confidence.
Furthermore, it is important to make the most of your child’s report card to sustain good results and to make improvements for next time. If the gaps are beginning to show, it may be time to support your child with a tutor.
Try these strategies to make the most of the report card:
- Always look on the bright side. If the academic grades are not what you had hoped for, look at the comments regarding effort and behaviour. Praise your child for the efforts that have been made.
- Talk rather than react. Take the time to talk with your child and ask questions. How have they been coping in class and did they feel prepared for the assessment task? If effort and behaviour were less than satisfactory and you feel as thought express your disappointment and discuss why.
- Review the homework routine. Homework reflects work that is being completed in class and provides an opportunity for you to monitor progress. Ensure your child has an allocated time and place to complete set tasks, and make yourself available to answer questions and examine the quality of work.
- Set goals. While results on the current report card can’t be changed, the next report is yet to be written. Discuss with your child what they are hoping to achieve in the New Year and set realistic goals that enable this to transpire.
- The Toowoomba Tutors. At Fruition, we will determine your child’s strength and growth areas, preferred learning style and the best strategies for success. We will then create an individualised learning program for your child. Act now and book a maths tutor at Fruition Tuition Toowoomba.